Dancing instructor needed:
compensation: $20~25/per hour, 30 hours per week
employment type: full-time
Job Description: Dancing Instructor, full time
Employer: Canada Melody Dancing & Modelling Association
Canada Melody Dancing and Modelling Association is a non-profit organization that participates in Canadian's cultural diversity. Established by a team of people that are passionate about Asian performing arts and other stage arts, the organization has organized its dancing and performing team that participated in a few art events and festival celebrations in North America.
1. Recruit members for the dancing class and performing group;
2. Advertise on the dancing class and promote the organization to the public;
3. Schedule regular class for training and practising;
4. Instruct the training and practising during the class;
5. Design dance and stage arts for performance;
6. Coordinate with events hosts and other organizations for performance schedules and arrangements;
7. Procurement for the dancing costumes and accessories;
1. Experience in performing arts, especially in Asian arts;
2. Experience in performing and participating in large events and festivals;
3. Experience in instructing classes;
4. Reliable and passionate about performing arts and teaching;
5. Energetic, friendly, enthusiastic about teaching, great at working as part of a team.
Thank you to all applicants, however only teachers that seem well suited to the position(s) will be contacted.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
- Apply by submitting your resume to: